The US medical market is forecast to see steady growth over the next few years, and remains the largest medical device market in the world with a market size of around $125.4 billion, and it is expected to reach $133 billion by 2016. The future growth of this sector remains positive!
So how can you tap on this market’s potential? What changes and challenges do manufacturers or exporters face, for market entry or expansion?
In light of this industry demand, TÜV SÜD PSB cordially invites you to our workshop “Medical Device Seminar - Bringing your medical products to United States of America (USA)”. [ PDF 465 kB ] This 1-day seminar which aims to empower local medical device companies with adequate knowledge and understanding of what it takes to sell medical devices in the US market!
4th June (Thursday)
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
1 Science Park Drive, PSB Building
- a. Early bird discount fee
- Workshop fee of S$150 per person (excluding 7% GST) if registration and payment are received latest by 18th May 2015.
- b. Normal registration fee
- Workshop fee of S$180 per person (excluding 7% GST) if registration and/or payment is received after 19th May 2015.
- c. Group discount fee and Association of Medical Device Industry Singapore (AMDI) members only
- Workshop fee of S$120 per person (excluding 7% GST) for at least 3-5 participants from the same organization or AMDI member to register by 12th May 2015.
Please refer to the outline for more information. [ PDF 465 kB ]
To reserve a space, please submit your details using the online form as below. You may also contact:
Mr. Caleb Ng at Tel: +65 6885 1475 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.