As EMC compliance is a mandatory requirement in most markets including Europe, the U.S., China, Korea, Australia and New Zealand, it is beneficial to design a product while incorporating the knowledge of EMC compliance to help you meet regulatory requirements, improve product performance & quality. At the same time, reduce the risk of costly non-compliance and time-to-market.
This seminar is designed for a multidisciplinary audience of personnel (both manager and engineer) involving in the following roles covering electrical and electronics products and accessories relating to ITE, Audio-video, instruments, scientific and measurement equipment, process control, medical devices and industrial equipment.
- R&D and Product Development Experts
- Product Electrical Design, EMC Design, Product Quality, Production Quality Control & Hardware Design Engineers
- EMC Testing, Product Regulatory and Product Compliance Personnel
- Technical Managers
20th - 21st October 2015 (Tuesday - Wednesday)
9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Registration starts at 8:30 am)
1 Science Park Drive, PSB Building
1) Group discount fee
The following workshop fee applies if registration and /or payment are received latest by 14h October 2015:
- S$980 (before 7% GST) per person.
- Applies when at least 3 participants from the same organization registered for the workshop.
2) Normal registration fee
- The following workshop fee applies if registration and/or payment is received by 14th October 2015:
- S$1,200 (before 7% GST) per person.
Please refer to the outline for more information. [ PDF 423 kB ]
To reserve a space, please submit your details using the online form as below. You may also contact Prudence at +65 6885 1393 or email email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to your participation.