Export with ease to USA
NRTL stands for Nationally Recognised Testing Laboratories. These are third-party organisations recognised by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) under Federal Code 29 CFR 1910.7.
In the US, NRTL provides product safety testing and certification services for products used in the workplace. In Canada, the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) requires an SCC-accredited Certification Body to perform such services.
TÜV SÜD is recognised in the US and Canada for the certification of products. So we can help you access both markets.
Our services at a glance
- There are four steps which lead to the issue of an NRTL Certification:
- Product testing
- Report and sample reviewed by technical certifier
- Certificate issued
- Regular factory surveillance visits conducted
- We ensure your market success by getting involved in the product design phase and guiding you throughout the entire process.
- We offer flexible testing services including testing at manufacturer’s own premises to meet your unique needs.