This course helps you to learn how to audit your organization based on ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality management system
- Write factual audit reports
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Day 1 – Module 1: Awareness
- ISO 9001 History
- High Level Structure
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Key changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Overview of the ISO 9001:2015
- Comparison between ISO9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Conversion Process and Timeline
Day 2 – Module 2: Audit Process
- Initiating an audit
- Document Review
- Audit Plan
- Audit Work Documents
- Opening Meeting
- Execute the audit
- Documenting Non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 9001 conformance.
2 Days, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 149 kB ]
Online Registration Form