This course helps participants develop the knowledge and skills to implement an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach;
- Appreciate the importance of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle in process planning, improvement and performance monitoring; and
- Evaluate how to apply the concepts and principles of ISO 9001:2015 to existing processes within your organization.
- PDCA Approach
- Understand Context of the Organization
- Documented Information
- Project Plan
- Risks and Opportunities
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Performance Evaluation
Who Should Attend?
Personnel involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
Note: Participants MUST have a good understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements before attending this training.
1 Day, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 427 kB ]
Online Registration Form