Risk thinking was recently introduced as a concept in the ISO 9001 standard. It’s a concept to set business owners and employees to develop a mindset of managing risks in quality management. It hopes to encourage organisations to be proactive in preventing or reducing undesired effects in products and services so as to enhance customer satisfaction.
In this course, the participants will be able to understand the risk and opportunity in the context of ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements, the Risk Management Framework, Principles and Process as well as the methods and techniques on risk assessment.
- Develop a mindset on risk thinking
- Know the risks and opportunities in relation to the businesses
- Apply the risks and opportunities to the operations of the organisations
- Introduction on risk and opportunity
- Why ISO 9001:2015 introduce risk into its requirements
- ‘Risk’ clauses in ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Definitions & concepts
- Risk Management Framework, Principles and Process using ISO 31000:2009
- Tools & Techniques
- Case studies
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed for management representatives, ISO 9001 QMS Steering Committee members, lead QMS auditors, internal QMS auditors, operational personnel and risk management personnel.
Note: Participants MUST have a good understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements before attending this training.
1 Day, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 151 kB ]
Online Registration Form