The purpose of this training course is to provide additional knowledge, skills and formal qualification for ISO 9001:2008 auditing professionals a comprehensive and certified training course to transit to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
This training course is structured on a modular basis:
- Module 1 – covering changes arising as a re-sult of the adoption of Annex SL (one day)
- Module 2 – covering changes arising as a re-sult of amendments to the standard specific content of ISO 9001:2015 (one day).
The advantage of this modular approach is that students will not be required to re-sit Module 1 (the Annex SL content) once this has been successfully completed. Instead, they need only to complete the relevant standard-specific module (Module 2 of that particular Transition Course).
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of time on discussions, exercises and a case study to help students to consolidate knowledge and skills in auditing to the requirements of the new standard.
Students who passed the continuous assessment and the 20 min. open book test (per module) will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion. Based on CQI IRCA policy, all CQI IRCA Certificated QMS Auditors must successfully complete the CQI IRCA Certified QMS Auditor Transition Training course by 1 September 2018, in order to retain their CQI IRCA QMS registration.
On completion, successful students will be able to:
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management system;
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
- Be able to audit ISO 9001:2015 management system requirements effectively.
Day 1: Module 1 – covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL
- General introduction;
- Annex SL and changes in the ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Document review and audit planning;
Day 2: Module 2 – covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the standard-specific content of ISO 9001:2015
- External Provision
- Operation and Evaluation
- Context and Improvement
Who Should Attend?
- CQI IRCA certified QMS Auditors (any grade); Holders of auditor training certificates;
- Certification body auditor/lead auditor; ISO 9001 consultants;
- Line/Support function personnel who are involved in auditing.
We recommend that students should have prior knowledge in ISO 9001.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
2 Days, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 151 kB ]
Online Registration Form
CQI IRCA Certified courses are conducted under the license of, and certificates are issued in collaboration with ALC 06022954.