The ISO 55001:2014 standard specifies the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of a management system for asset management, referred to as an “asset management system”. This International Standard can be used by any organization.
This course aims to introduce the new standard ISO 55001:2014 on Asset Management & train them as the internal auditor. It is for Internal Auditor who wants to learn the skill required to perform internal audit for using the framework of the new Asset Management standard ISO 55001:2014.
Note: The purpose of the training ensures a comprehensive transfer of knowledge and understanding of internal audit process based on ISO 55001:2014 requirements.
- Introduces to asset management terminologies, definitions, and principles
- Provides “Correct” and “Relevant” understanding of the Asset Management System standard (ISO 55001:2014)
- Helps to acquire the skill required to perform internal audit for the Asset Management System
- Overview and background of ISO 55001:2014
- Asset Management Principles
- The Internal Audit Requirements – the PDCA Cycle
- The Roles of the Lead Auditors in the Internal Audit process
- Planning for Internal Audits
- Checklist Development
- Collecting Evidence & Reporting on Non-conformances
- Writing the Audit Report
- Audit Follow-up
- Overview of the new version based on ISO 55001:2014 compare to the PAS 55
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals who wish to gain knowledge and understanding of Asset Management
- Industry professionals who wish to understand the best practice framework for Asset Management
2 Days, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 416 kB ]
Online Registration Form