In today’s world, businesses need to strike the balance between operational efficiency and energy efficient sustainable development. With soaring energy prices and increased scarcity of natural resources, pinpointing energy efficiencies – from planning to manufacturing to operations – makes good business sense.
This workshop aims to equip participants with the insight into the standard of the ISO 50001:2011. Knowing how to conform to the new standard will be the challenge and this workshop will be able to provide the adequate know-how. This course also aims to provide participants with the most updated legal and other requirements, which is a necessity of the standard. It will also seek to provide the participants on the methodology for periodically evaluating compliance with energy legislation and regulations, to meet the commitment to compliance, which is an emphasis in the revised standard. The objective of this workshop is also to impart sufficient knowledge and information in internal EnMS auditing processes and techniques.
- Fundamentals of Energy Management System
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 50001:2011
- Overview of the historical background
- Practical exercises on conformance to the standard
- Identifying & understanding significant energy use
- EnMS legislative control on industry
- EnMS audit process
- Conducting an EnMS audit
- EnMS audit reporting and communication
- The Audit Post-mortem via Management Review
- Practical case-studies and workshops involving real-life examples
Who Should Attend?
This training has been designed for Management Representative, EnMS Steering Committee members, Internal EnMS auditors, Personnel responsible for legal requirements updating, and ISO 50001 conformance.
2 Days, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2017 [ PDF 401 kB ]
Online Registration Form