This course helps you to understand the structure of the RC 14001:2015 and its relations with other standards. It provides an appreciation of the implications for an organization contemplating implementation of the RC 14001:2015 standard.
On successful completion, participants will:
- Gain knowledge of the fundamental concepts of RC 14001:2015
- Understand the key terms and definitions of RC 14001:2015
- Know the Interpretations of the RC 14001:2015 requirements
- Identify the changes from the RC 14001:2013 to RC 14001:2015
- Understand the relations of RC 14001:2015 to other standards
- Development of the RC 14001 standard
- Benefits of RC 14001
- Key Terms and Definitions
- High Level Structure
- Introduction to RC 14001:2015
- C 14001:2015 requirements
- Changes to RC 14001:2015
- RC 14001:2015 in relation with other standards
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for personnel that are involved in establishing and implementing Responsible Care Management Systems.
1 Day, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 149 kB ]
Online Registration Form