Conduct effective audits based on ISO 9001 standard
Register now Contact us
About the course
This training unit provides participants the knowledge and application skills in applying ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) standards to audit requirements.
What will you learn from the course?
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) standards requirements;
- Establish connections and audit trails between the relevant ISO 9001 QMS Clauses with the respective operating department/functional areas in the organization;
- Develop and document work documents for the audit process.
Topics to be covered in this course include:
- Introduction on the term Quality and Product/Service
- Concepts, intent and the application of the “process approach”
- Interested parties’ requirements, and other needs and expectations
- Quality Policy and objectives
- Processes for the management of an organization, and resources
- Product/Service realization process
- Measurement, analysis and improvement processes
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Audit Scope
- Identification of evidence of relevant exclusion clauses
- Guidelines for auditing management systems
- Audit plan, audit checklist, audit form
Note: The course will be conducted in English.
Who should take the course?
This course is specially designed for:
- Organisation's QMS Management Representative
- Appointed QMS internal auditor/s
- Organisation's personnel maintaining organisational QMS
Contact us for enquiries
To contact someone from TÜV SÜD, you may email us at email@example.com or call +65 6885 1667.
To know more about TÜV SÜD, please click here.
If you need more details on the course, please fill in the form below and we will contact you: