ISO 22000: 2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) is the latest version of an international standard designed for the food industry. This training course is designed to guide participants through the principles, requirements and practices of the ISO 22000:2018 international standard and learn how to contribute to the continuous improvement of the management system.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know and understand the food safety and management system requirements of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Describe the model of a hazard analysis based FSMS and risk-based approach of ISO 22000
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Introduction to Food Safety and ISO 22000: 2018
- New High Level Structure (HLS) System Requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
- Operations Requirements: HACCP and Prerequisites programmes
- Internal Audit, Management Review and Improvement
Who Should Attend?
- Food Safety Team leader and members who are responsible to develop and maintain a FSMS
- Quality Assurance and personnel involved in the FSMS
- Entrepreneurs/ Owners/ Management team with plans to implement the Standard
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
1 Day, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 416 kB ]
Online Registration Form