Many organisations in the food chain have implemented the ISO 22000:2005 food safety management system (FSMS) in order to assure their customers of proper management of food safety related issues.
SS 590:2013 is a HACCP-based Food Safety Management System (FSMS) launched to provide players in the food industry with an effective tool in ensuring food safety. It is a modified adoption of the ISO 22000:2005 standard.
As such, there is great synergy in attending a course whereby the key features of both standards are simultaneously addressed.
Upon completion of the course, the learner will have greater awareness of:
- Food Safety Management System
- The requirements of the ISO 22000:2005 & SS 590:2013 Standards
- Useful knowledge about auditing a FSMS
- Course introductions
- Introduction to Food Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Documenting FSMS
- Introduction to Audit
Who Should Attend?
- Food Safety Team leader and members who are responsible to develop and maintain a FSMS
- Quality Assurance and personnel involved in the FSMS
- Entrepreneurs/ Owners/ Management team with plans to implement the Standard
Participants will learn through lectures, case studies, group exercises and discussions.
1 Day, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2017 [ PDF 88 kB ]
Online Registration Form