In the automotive industry - particularly in Europe -ISO/IEC 15504 has become a mandatory standard and ticket-to-trade. Given increased competitive conditions companies are introducing process improvement projects as a means to increase efficiency and quality in development. Since August 2005 Automotive SPICE® is available as an ISO 15504 conformance assessment model adapted to the requirements of the automotive industry.
This 5-day course teaches a sound and thorough understanding of the ISO/IEC 15504 International Standard called ‘SPICE’
(Software Process Improvement and Capability determination as well as of Automotive SPICE®.)
This certified course is performed in accordance with intacs™ standards (www.intacs.info) and finishes with participants qualifying as ISO 15504 Provisional Assessors. intacs™ is officially recognized by vehicle manufacturers. Our experienced trainers - ISO/IEC 15504 intacs™ Principal Assessors with many years’ experience in the field - participants will learn how to perform assessments in theory and practice. With numerous practical exercises, role plays, and tips the course prepares participants to be able to work independently on individual topics in process improvement projects so that they will be able to, e.g., assess and improve processes in their own company in accordance with ISO 15504. Participants are ultimately qualified to participate in ISO/IEC 15504 conformance assessment.
This five day course offers participants:
- an intacs™ certified ISO 15504 (SPICE) Assessor qualification
- a thorough understanding of ISO 15504
- an understanding of the difference and the relationship between ISO 15504 and Automotive SPICE®
- an understanding of how an assessment is performed
- basic interviewing techniques
- the capability to perform a process evaluation in accordance with ISO 15504
- first experiences of how to perform an assessment by way of role plays / rating exercises
- an understanding of what is required of an assessment report and how to meet these requirements
- the ability to plan, perform and document an official assessment together with a Competent Assessor
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at people who wish to prepare themselves for future requirements deriving from assessments or process improvements in their work environment. This includes assessors, users, quality assurance, methods & tool responsible, and consultants/advisors.
5 days, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Online Registration Form