At the end of this course, participants will:
- gain the necessary knowledge of Automotive SPICE for their area of work
- learn the background of Automotive SPICE® and the basics of ISO 15504
- learn the SPICE® Assessment Model and be able to apply it to assessments in your area of work
- be able to support their organization in the preparation of an upcoming assessment.
- What is intACS™?
- The basics of ISO 15504
- Overview of automotive SPICE® and its relation to other norms/models
- Process dimension of the automotive SPICE® Assessment Model
Assess the project management process MAN.3
Discuss the HIS Processes
Process capability dimension of the automotive SPICE® Assessment Model
Asses the development process
Rate the process capability dimension on the basis of a practical situation assessment.
The assessment algorithm of ISO 15504
Overview of assessment methods, including preparing the organization for an assessment.
Participants will learn through lectures, exercises and discussions.
3 days, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Online Registration Form