The purpose of this training course is to provide delegates who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, anti-bribery management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 37001, and to provide a basis for delegates who wish to go on to complete ABMS Auditor Training courses.
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions and exercises to help delegates to consolidate knowledge that are essential in the relevant roles and responsibilities.
On completion, successful students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of an ABMS, of ABMS standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the anti-bribery management system;
- Outline the structure and content of ISO 37001;
- Explain the specific anti-bribery management related requirements of ISO 37001.
- General introduction;
- Anti-bribery management principles and vocabulary;
- Operational control;
- Evaluation and improvement.
Who Should Attend
Staff who are charged with the responsibility which are related to anti-bribery;
Those seeking a deeper understanding of ISO 37001 requirements prior to an auditor course;
Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management systems.
It is recommended that delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a ABMS and the interrelationship between management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and improvement.
- The fundamental concepts of bribery risk assessment and controls.
Anti-bribery management terms and definitions
- The commonly used anti-bribery management terms and definitions.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
1 Day, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 427 kB ]
Online Registration Form