The purpose of this training course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of anti-bribery management systems (ABMS) against ISO 37001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as a ABMS auditor or as an anti-bribery/compliance function personnel.
On completion, successful students will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an anti-bribery management system, of anti-bribery management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a anti-bribery management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an anti-bribery management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 37001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- General introduction;
- Anti-bribery management principles, vocabulary and ISO 37001 requirements
- Stage 1 audit (including document review);
- Audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up.
Who Should Attend?
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain an ABMS;
- All ABMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status;
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing.
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 37001
- Knowledge of the following anti-bribery management principles and concepts:
- The purpose and benefits of a considering context and interested parties requirements
- Typical anti-bribery due diligence and anti-bribery control options
- ABMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the questions.
5 Days, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2018 [ PDF 149 kB ]
Online Registration Form