The purpose of this training course is to provide knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of anti-bribery management systems (ABMS) against ISO 37001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Capitalizing on the powerful Accelerated Learning Technique, this course spends a good portion of the time on discussions, exercises and case studies to help students to consolidate knowledge and acquire hands on experience that are instrumental in their capacity as a ABMS auditor or as an anti-bribery/compliance function personnel.
On completion, successful students will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a ABMS, of anti-bribery management systems standards, of management system audit, of third party certification and the benefits of improved performance of the ABMS;
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an ABMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up audit of a ABMS to establish conformity with ISO 37001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- General introduction;
- Anti-bribery management principles, vocabulary and ISO 37001 requirements
- Stage 1 audit (including document review);
- Audit planning;
- Process auditing and audit skills;
- Writing NC reports and audit reporting;
- Audit follow up.
Who Should Attend?
- Staff who are charged with the responsibility to develop and maintain an ABMS;
- All ABMS auditors who wish to acquire an internationally recognized auditor status;
- Those who wish to explore career opportunities in management system auditing.
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems including the PDCA cycle and the core elements of a management system;
- Anti-bribery management including basic principles;
- ISO 37001 requirements and the commonly used anti-bribery management terms and definitions.
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning.
5 Days, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2017 [ PDF 88 kB ]
Online Registration Form