The Aviation, Space and Defense businesses have been registering significant growth and the global trend is expected to be positive in the future. The critical nature of these businesses calls for high consciousness of quality in its several aspects that make significant improvements in quality and reductions in cost throughout the value stream.
The National and International ASD companies demand that every link in the supply chain should mandatorily implement the requirements of the Standard and be certified by a third party Certification Body to maintain a uniformed structure of Quality System to meet everyone’s requirements across the Globe.
The thrust of this focus is to continually improve Supplier performance especially in the areas of Product Quality and On-time deliveries. Certification also enables the Suppliers to stay abreast with emerging requirements of this critical Standard and so directly impact the quality of the customer’s products and services.
The training is imparted in-line with the AS 9100 standards giving some references to the allied standards viz., AS9104 / AS 9101D / ISO 19011 for understanding.
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the AS9100 requirements
- Understand how to audit using the process approach
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Internal Audit planning, audit tool preparation
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Audit to the AS9100 Quality Management Systems
- Provide critical knowledge for your management staff
- Gain insight into the AS9100 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful AS9100 implementation project
- Provide professional credentials to your internal auditors
- Conduct an audit against the ISO 19011 Audit Standard
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Participant can also audit against AS9120 and AS9110 (with knowledge of MRO requirements)
- Brief History (ISO 9001 & AS 9100)
- Terms and Definitions- ISO 9000 & AS 9100
- Management Principles
- AS 9100 Rev D - clause wise interpretation
- Differences between AS9100 Rev D and AS9100 Rev C
- Audit Scope
- Audit Terms & Definition
- Types of Audit
- Audit Process
- Non-conformity Report
- Audit Report
Who Should Attend?
- This course has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the Aviation, Space and Defense Industry.
- Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for AS 9100
- Quality Assurance Managers / Quality Assurance professionals, AS Project Managers
- AS Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the AS 9100 Audit Process.
- The programme can be useful for those who are planning to undergo LA programme on AS 9100 in future and establish a career in aerospace auditing.
2 Days, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Schedule 2017 [ PDF 88 kB ]
Online Registration Form