Increase the durability of your products and materials
The durability performance or weather resistance of a material is derived through the most severe of weathering conditions. Such a material must be either weather resistant or protected by an exterior coating for enhanced durability. Examples of common applications include paints; coatings; sealants and adhesives; automotive coatings and parts; outdoor covering and fabric such as tents, banners and flags; inks and printed materials such as car stickers and parking coupons; sport equipment and garden fittings.
TÜV SÜD's laboratories are equipped with a range of accelerated weathering services that meet the various accelerated weathering test requirements. With the test data, companies can select the right materials and improve existing products for outdoor durability.
- Accelerated weathering
- Natural outdoor exposure
- Weather-resistance evaluation
- Acrylic sheet for building and construction applications
- Aircraft components
- Automotive coatings, paint and component parts
- Decorative paints for buildings
- Powder coating, fluorocarbon coating
- Protective coatings for metal structure