Minimise contaminations in your cleanroom environment
Cleanrooms are specially constructed, environmentally controlled enclosed spaces where the contaminants, temperature, humidity and pressure are kept within strict limits to facilitate manufacture or research processes. It is most commonly used in industries such as biotechnology, aerospace, microelectronics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, food, and healthcare.
As contaminants can be generated by people, processes, raw materials, facilities and equipment, it is important to continually review the level of contamination and prevent contaminants from entering the cleanroom environment.
The cleanroom testing services include:
- Airborne Particle Count Test
- Airflow Parallelism Test
- Airflow Velocity, Volume and Uniformity Tests
- HEPA/ULPA Filter Installation Leak Tests
- Lighting Level Test
- Room Pressurization Test
- Sound Pressure (Noise) Level Test
- Temperature and Relative Humidity Tests