To improve the work processes in an organisation, there must be a thorough understanding of the sequence and interaction of these processes. This course provides the fundamentals in process management and process mapping.
- Understand the fundamental principles of process management
- Know the types of variations that affect process performance
- Acquire the use of monitoring and measuring techniques for evaluating process performance
- Be able to implement strategy to further improve the process performance
- Introduction of process management
- Types of process maps
- Key steps in process mapping
- Setting of S.M.A.R.T. process objectives
- Monitoring and measuring process performance
- Criteria for process performance in terms of effectiveness and efficiency
- Tools for data collection and analysis
- Use of problem solving techniques (e.g. cause and effect diagram, 5W1H, etc.)
- Implementation of process improvement through Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle.
Mini lectures, interactive activities, group discussions, case studies, presentations and assessments/tests will be used to enable participants to effectively absorb and retain the concepts and applications that are being taught.
The participant is required to complete and submit a work assignment within 21 days after end of training.
Who Should Attend
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control executives and process supervisors
Duration: 2 days (16 hrs)
Time: 9:00am - 6:00pm
WDA-funded Course Fee*: $23.54 nett (Incl. 7% GST)
Full Course Fee:
(without WDA funding): $235.40 nett
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST
*90% course fee support for S'poreans/SPRs only. Conditions apply.
View Training Calendar | Apply for a programme