Are you thinking of implementing a BCM plan? Or are you looking to convert your existing SS540 compliant plan to the new ISO 22301 BCMS standard? Would you like to know more about the ISO22301 BCMS standards?
In this seminar, speakers would be on hand to discuss the importance of BCM, the difference between the two standards and what a certification body looks for during a certification audit.
The Singapore Business Federation would also be available at the seminar to answer your queries on any fundings available to your organisations.
28 February 2014 (Friday)
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
2.00pm - 5.00pm ( Registration starts 1.30pm )
Who Should Attend
- Business Continuity Manager/Planner, members of Crisis Management Team
- Command Centre Operations Team
- Emergency Management Team
- CIO, Head of IT, IT and MIS Manager
- COO and Head of Operations
- Engineer and Technician, Customer Relations
- Executive Management overseeing business continuity and crisis management and communication
- General Manager, Managing Director of Organizations
- Head of Business Continuity Management/ Operational Risk Management
- Head of Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Retail
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
- Operations Director, Regulators, Project Manager
- Risk Management professionals, Risk & Compliance Manager
- Security Manager, Facility and Administrative Manager
- First-come-first-serve basis.
- Subject to confirmation from BCM Institute.
- BCM Institute reserves the right to accept or reject registrations.
- For further enquiries, please contact Fistri at +65 67481528 or email to email@example.com
Note: The response to our MTE sessions are usually overwhelming; thus, we are sending early invitations for this session. Reservation for seats will be restricted to two participants per organisation; subsequent registrations will be place on the waiting list.