TÜV SÜD Certification Mark
- TÜV SÜD Certification Marks are issued to demonstrate compliance to international standards or TÜV SÜD’s own requirements. They can be used as a marketing tool such as hang tag, marking etc. on the end product.
- The CE marking is a mandatory marking for any product that falls within the scope of an EU Directive and is intended for sale in the European Market. By affixing the marking to a product, the manufacturer, importer or entity is declaring that the product conforms to the appropriate EU Directives.
- TÜV SÜD supports customers throughout the entire process of obtaining CE conformity with services such as research into and interpretation of standards as well as risk assessment and design review.
- The GS or “Geprüfte Sicherheit” (Tested Safety) Mark is a voluntary certification mark based on the German Equipment and Product Safety Act (GPSG) and indicates a product’s compliance to German or European safety standards.
- Recognised worldwide even in the supply chain, the GS Mark is issued upon the completion of a testing and production inspection programme, this will remain valid on the condition that an annual inspection is carried out.
- Obtaining the trusted mark demonstrates your commitment to consumer protection and enhances consumer’s confidence in your products.
IECEE CB scheme
- The IEC System for Conformity Testing and Certification of Electrical and Electronic Components, Equipment and Products.
- For United States as well as Canada, an NRTL Mark is a mandatory requirement for most electrical products.
- TÜV SÜD is recognised by OSHA as well as SCC as National Recognised Test Laboratory (NRTL) and can therefore qualify your products with an NRTL Mark for the American and Canadian markets like any other NRTL.
- TÜV SÜD is the only organisation with a Certification Body located outside of North America.
Product Listing Scheme
- This scheme entails safety and performance testing of products in accordance to the national and international standards.
- TÜV SÜD PSB will issue the Certificate of Conformity and PSB Tick Mark once products tested meet the required standards.
Singapore Safety Mark
- The Safety Mark Scheme tests and certifies products for conformity to the Consumer Protection Safety Requirements of Singapore. Upon approval, products will be able to bear the Safety Mark which is well recognised by consumers, buyers and traders.
- TÜV SÜD PSB can support your entry into the Singapore market.
Product certification services according to various national requirements
- KC-mark (Korea Certification)
- GOST-R (Russian Certification)
- CCC (China Compulsory Certification)