- Roles of certifiers, auditors and accreditation
- ISO 14000 series, BS 7750 and EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme)
- Methodologies for aspects identification
- Process and criteria for establishing significance of environmental impacts
- Environmental laws and requirements
- Principles, processes and techniques of ISO 14001 EMS auditing, in line with ISO 19011
*Note: Participants will need to undertake an examination at the end of the course.
Case studies, role plays and a simulated audit will be included in the programme to enhance the learning process.
Individuals who wish to acquire competence as first, second or third party EMS auditors.
Prior knowledge of ISO 14001 EMS or auditing experience is required. Prior experience in ISO 14001 standard and prior experience in first, second or third party auditing is highly recommended. Those with experience and knowledge in environmental processes should also attend this course.
Duration : 5 days (40 hrs)
Time : 9:00am - 6:00pm
Course Fee : $2,140.00 (Incl. 7% GST)
(SDF Support is available. Conditions apply)