A five-day comprehensive hands-on workshop on ISO 14001 interpretation, application and auditing, this course prepares individuals to take on the role of ISO 14001 Environmental Auditors to standards acceptable to third party certification or similar levels.
You will receive a widely known and internationally accepted IRCA certificate on successful course completion. This training course brings you closer to a individual registration as an auditor under IRCA.
- Learn how to set up an Environment Management System (EMS) in the company and develop an effective and user-friendly documentation system
- Master even the most challenging of audit-situations competently
- Translate the ISO 14001 requirements into effective actions to plan, conduct and follow-up audits
- Acquire skills to efficiently gather, analyse and interpret information to assess conformity in different settings and companies
- Identify all environment-related processes and procedures in the company using crucial key data
- As a EM representative in a company, you can assist in the implementation of ISO 14001 and other relevant environment-related regulations in companies’ operations
- Profit from numerous practice-oriented implementation tips
- Roles of certifiers, auditors and accreditation
- ISO 14000 series, BS 7750 and EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme)
- Methodologies for aspects identification
- Process and criteria for establishing significance of environmental impacts
- Environmental laws and requirements
- Principles, processes and techniques of ISO 14001 EMS auditing, in line with ISO 19011
*Note: Participants will need to undertake an examination at the end of the course.
Case studies, role plays and a simulated audit will be included in the programme to enhance the learning process.
Individuals who wish to acquire competence as first, second or third party EMS auditors.
Prior knowledge of ISO 14001 EMS or auditing experience is required. Prior experience in ISO 14001 standard and prior experience in first, second or third party auditing is highly recommended. Those with experience and knowledge in environmental processes should also attend this course.
Duration : 5 days (40 hrs)
Time : 9:00am - 6:00pm
Course Fee : $2,140.00 (Incl. 7% GST)
(SDF Support is available. Conditions apply)