Responsible Care (RC) is the chemical industry's global initiative to encourage continuous health, safety and environmental practices. Under the initiative, there are stated principles for the management system in production, handling, use, transport and disposal of chemical products.
The RC 14001 scheme provides a structure for a certifiable Environmental Management System which helps organisations to achieve continual environmental improvement through the effective management of environmental impacts. TÜV SÜD PSB has the expertise and qualified professionals to audit and certify your management system in accordance to the industry standard and requirements.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".