The SS 524:2006 Standard by the Working Group for Quality Management for Bunker Supply Chains (QMBS), endorsed by the Standards Council of Singapore is the world’s first standard to enhance the management of the bunker supply chain. The accreditation ensures a structured system in carrying out bunkering activities, taking into consideration safety, health and environment issues as well as implementing improvements to the procedures and requirements for bunker transfer and quality.
Developed for the benefit of ship-owners, operators, charterers, bunker suppliers, bunker craft operators and bunker surveyors, the QMBS accreditation system provides bunker buyers with the assurance of reliability and quality in Singapore’s bunkering services.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".