This course provides an introduction about the Process Hazard
Analysis (PHA) methodology in identifying, controlling and mitigating
hazards in industrial plants. It will provide participants with the
knowledge on hazard identification methodologies commonly used in the
industry, the accident investigation methodology, and causation model
and bow-tie diagram. This course also aims to provide participants with
the knowledge on risk assessment.
- Be able to apply the Process Hazard Analysis risk assessment
methodology in identifying, controlling and mitigating hazards in
- Introduction to Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) methodology
- Hazard Identification methods
- What If Checklist
- Job Safety Analysis (JFA)
- Event Tree Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Accident Investigation Methodology
- Risk Assessment – QRA, Risk Ranking/Criteria
Participants will learn through a unique blend of role-plays, and video presentations, as well as group exercises.
Who Should Attenda
Process/Chemical engineer, safety manager, safety officer, safety engineer and supervisors.
Duration: 3 days (21 hrs)
Time : 9am - 5pm
(Available as an in-company programme only.)