ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system for any organization that aims to enhance customer satisfaction and demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that meet customer and regulatory requirements. ISO 9001:2008 has been organised in a user-friendly format with terms that are easily recognised by all business sectors, and companies of all sizes.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008:
- Operating costs drop as rework is reduced and efficiencies increase
- Business procedures and processes become standardised
- Increased productivity occurs as the correct information and equipment is put into place
- Customer satisfaction grows, increasing job security for employees and profitability and market competiveness for the company.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".