ISO 22000 FOR SAFE FOOD SUPPLY CHAINS
ISO 22000, a Food Safety Management System Certification, is an International Standard designed to ensure food supply chain safety worldwide. The ISO 22000 incorporates the principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point), and other critical components of a management system to create a harmonised food safety management standard that is acceptable worldwide by stakeholders like regulators, primary producers, food manufacturers and packers, retailers and consumers.
TÜV SÜD PSB is accredited by Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC) and is able to audit and certify companies to the ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System standard. TÜV SÜD PSB works closely with its clients to ensure that the requirements and standards of ISO 22000 are met. Implementing the ISO 22000 will benefit organisations in their efforts to comply with regulatory requirements, enhance corporate image, ensure food safety so as to protect consumer‘s health.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".