ISO/TS 16949 has been developed by the global automotive industry to achieve world-class level of product quality, productivity, competitiveness and continual improvement. The ISO/TS 16949, developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) members, defines the quality system requirements for use in the automotive supply chain based on ISO 9001:2000, AVSQ (Italy), EAQF (France), QS-9000 (USA) and VDA6.1 (Germany) automotive catalogues.
The certification process comprises of a manual assessment of the company's quality system documentation, a preliminary assessment and a certificate assessment.
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949 Certification:
- Improved product and process quality
- Additional confidence for global sourcing, thus helping your organisation to do business world-wide
- Reassignment of supplier resources to quality improvement
- Common quality system approach in the supply chain for supplier/subcontractor development and consistency reduction in multiple 3rd party registrations
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- TÜV SÜD PSB’s auditors are qualified professionals with relevant industry knowledge and meet all criteria as stated in the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) requirement.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognised and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".