TÜV SÜD PSB ISO 14000 Certification Scheme
ISO 14000 is the standard for environment certification which supports environmental protection and prevention of pollution in balance with socio-economic needs. It provides businesses with a structure for managing environmental operations, and applies to all types and sizes of manufacturing and service operations throughout the world.
The TÜV SÜD PSB ISO14001 scheme provides a structure for a certifiable Environmental Management System to help organisations achieve continual environmental improvement through the effective management of environmental impacts. This scheme is accredited through stringent requirements of the internationally respected and renowned Dutch Council for Accreditation (RvA), which ensures that ISO 14001 certification is conducted with high professionalism and conformance to international guidelines and standards.
Being the market leader in providing ISO 14001 certifications, TÜV SÜD PSB has the expertise and qualified professionals to assist you in meeting the industry standard and requirements.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".