Equipment safety and ergonomics are two major concerns for industry operators who engage in the usage of heavy duty electrical appliances. Accidents arising from the inadequate addressing of these concerns are fast becoming a source of threat to the safety of workers and its productivity.
The Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) mark, also known as Certified Safety Mark, serves to provide assurance that an electrical product is certified for safety and user-friendly; based on the new Equipment and Product Safety Law (GPSG).
As a certification body accredited by the Federal Authority for Safety Features and Equipment (ZLS), TÜV SÜD PSB issues and assigns the GS Mark to manufacturers of electrical or mechanical appliances.
Certifying of the GS Mark includes:
- Design check
- Inspection of the production facility
- We can test to multiple testing schemes simultaneously, providing clients with a faster, lower cost alternative.
- Our worldwide reputation and local services add tangible value to our customers.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is instantly recognisable and accepted around the world.
- We help ensure that products reach the market in the shortest possbile time period at the right cost and quality.