A Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) or Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) certification scheme provides independent verification and certification that the basic practices and pre-requisites for the implementation of an effective HACCP food safety programme are being followed. GMP compliance assures sanitary and processing requirements applicable to all food processing establishments are met.
Benefits of GMP:
- Operating costs drop as rework and penalties due to non-compliance reduce and efficiencies increase.
- Customers, employees, stockholders, regulators and competitors develop sustainable respect for an organization which demonstrates its proactive commitment to food safety.
- Prepares you for HACCP certification.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".