Food Safety System Certification 22000:2010 is a food safety certification scheme developed by the European Food and Drinks Confederation. It is based on the existing internationally recognized standards ISO 22000, ISO TS 220021: 2009 (or the equivalent PAS 220) and ISO TS 22003, for the food manufacturing industry. The scheme is endorsed by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), a benchmarking body for the consistency of international food safety standards.
At TÜV SÜD PSB, our full suite of food and beverage testing services, coupled with our vast experience in conducting audits for compliance verification allows us to provide quality solutions where food safety is concerned
TÜV SÜD PSB is able to conduct audits to the requirements of FSSC 22000:2010 for food manufacturers, including;
- Layout of premises and workspace;
- Construction and layout of buildings;
- Waste disposal;
- Equipment suitability, cleaning and maintenance;
- Measures for prevention of cross contamination;
- Cleaning and sanitising;
- Personnel hygiene and employee facilities;
- Pest control;
- Product recall procedures;
- Product information/consumer awareness;
- Food defence, biovigilance and bioterrorism
- Maintain brand image
- Improved risk management
- Identify, evaluate, control, and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Reduced operating costs
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".