ANSI/ESD S 20.20 is standard that spells out the administrative and technical requirements necessary to design, establish, implement and maintain an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control Program. It covers activities such as the manufacture, processing, assembly, installation, packaging, labelling, servicing, testing, inspection of electrical, electronic parts, assemblies and equipment susceptible to damage by ESD greater than or equal to 100 volts Human Body Model (HBM).
ANSI/ESD S 20.20 is standard developed by the ESD Association and approved by ANSI. The ESD Association is a professional voluntary association dedicated to advancing the theory and practice of electrostatic discharge (ESD) avoidance.
TÜV SÜD PSB's Auditing Services Group is a S20:20 Certified Registrar, approved by the ESD Association and is able to carry out audits based on the standard.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".