Electromagnetic disturbances produced by an equipment or system pose a threat to human health and the environment. Mandatory EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility) rules are imposed in many countries to ensure that these equipment or systems are safe to be used.
TÜV SÜD PSB is one of the leading independent EMC testing facilities that provide a full suite of EMC test capabilities. Product certification services in compliance with the e/E, CB, CE, Bluetooth, BSMI, FCC and IDA regulations are also available.
The EMC testing services include:
- Antenna immunity to RF voltage (S2b)
- Antenna input immunity (S1)
- Antenna screening effectiveness (S4)
- Conducted disturbances immunity
- Conducted emissions (continuous and discontinuous interference)
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity
- Electrical disturbances from conduction and coupling immunity for vehicles
- Electrical fast transient/ burst immunity
- Harmonic current emission
- Harmonics and interharmonics immunity
- Immunity from radiated fields (S3)
- Immunity to induced voltages (S2a)
- Power frequency magnetic field / oscillatory waves immunity
- Power interference
- Radiated emissions and EMF
- Radiated field immunity
- Voltage fluctuation/ flicker
- Voltage surge immunity
- Voltage dips / interruptions immunity
- Enhance your driving enjoyment and safety with our technical expertise.
- Benefit from our unique blend of testing tools that opens up new possibilities for further product improvement.
- Access to locally provided services for higher cost effectiveness and faster homologation.
- Leverage on our highly experienced and qualified team that adds value to your processes.