BRC Global Standard – The standard is applicable to food manufacturers and distributors who supply to British retailers. Certification to the standard helps manufacturers, brand owners and retailers fulfill their legal obligations whilst ultimately safeguarding the consumer. The standard covers all areas of product safety and legality and addresses part of the due diligence requirements of the supplier and the retailer.
BRC/IoP Global Standard - Food Packaging and Other Packaging Materials provides a common basis for the certification of companies supplying packaging for food products to retailers. The standard is particularly suitable for suppliers of food packaging materials to UK retailers, regardless of packaging material type or country of origin.
Benefits of BRC:
- Customers, employees, stockholders and competitors develop sustainable respect for an organization which demonstrates its commitment to food safety and/or packaging regulations.
- Operating costs drop as rework reduces, efficiencies increase and non-compliance penalties reduce.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".