Disaster recovery is an important part of business continuity and a resilience element that a world class organization must possess. Companies need to take cognizance of the threats of terrorism, natural disasters and geopolitical tensions and arrange for alternative locations for recovery operations in the event of a disaster.
The SS507 Singapore Standard for BC/DR service providers provides a basis for lowering BC/DR outsourcing risks and identifies the minimum requirements that a service provider should possess for an effective and efficient disaster recovery. It serves to assist end-user organizations in selecting the best-fit service providers and ensure that the service providers offer high service quality.
Benefits of BC/DR certification
- Enhance company image
- Build customer confidence
- Assess to markets that require certification as an entry requirement
- Minimise liability risks
- Benchmark to industry best-practices.
- We provide objective recommendations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- We focus on the effectiveness of the system and its practicality in the local environment.
- We are a highly professional, independent, impartial and unbiased certification body.
- We have a qualified and experienced pool of auditors around the ASEAN region.
- The TÜV SÜD PSB certificate is recognized and accepted internationally.
"The management understands the importance of impartiality in our certification of management systems. We will use all reasonable efforts to manage all possible conflicts of interest and ensure objectivity of our certification services".