Ensure your products meet global quality and safety standards
The textiles, clothing and footwear sectors present unique challenges. Fashion cycles are fast. Competition is fierce. Regulations constantly evolve. That's why speed to market, quality and price are vital for success.
The challenge of globalisation
Growing pressure to reduce costs can compromise quality. In a global supply chain spanning cultures and languages, this problem is compounded. Ultimately, quality flaws can lead to contravention of legal, environmental and social requirements. Worse yet, you may fail to meet client specifications, impacting your image and your bottom line.
Add value to TÜV SÜD
TÜV SÜD provides a holistic approach to product safety and quality - from design to delivery. Our experts can help you minimise risks and points of friction, leveraging on knowledge gained from over a century in the safety and quality business, and powered by over 140 years of German product and process expertise.
Our Softlines division spans:
- Fibre & Yarn
- Fabric & Clothing
- Home Textiles
- Leather & Footwear
- Minimise business risks
- Reduce costs
- Ensure compliance with worldwide safety, social, legal and environmental standards
- Access international markets
- Deliver consistent quality and meet customer expectations
- Meet timelines
- Achieve high quality in material safety, durability and wearability
- Maintain and build a positive brand reputation
- Testing services
- Inspection services
- Auditing & certification services
- Training & knowledge services